Take out your mobile, click a snap, and ask the app what breed your pooch is. The image recognition system has been added through state-of-the-art technology to help interested users in wasting no time and locating the pet they have always dreamed of.
Find hopeful puppies in the shelters near your location and reach them in no time. There are plenty of shelters out there where innocent, sweet pups are longingly looking to be adopted at the hands of the rightful owners.
Acquire a detailed analysis on the breed you have put in this petfinder mobile app. The feature-rich content will educate you on the history, tips, and care-taking strategies of a particular pet helping users to decide which pups will be the right fit for their family and lifestyle.
The steps taken from the preliminary development considerations to the final release of the app.
• We discuss the core problem the app will solve for the client.
• Identifying the target user, mobile platforms and devices, and revenue model for the client’s application.
• Designing the app which involves concentrating on the essentials features in UI and multi-touch gestures for smartphones with respect to the design standards.
• We select the right approach for app development according to the time and budget constraints of the client.
• Next we transform your idea into an application prototype keeping intact the basic functionality.
• Recognize the beta testers, acknowledge their feedback and integrate the necessary ones.
• We hand over the app to the client through strict deployment management ensuring the integrity of live environment is secure at all times.
• Capturing powerful metrics for social sharing, funnel analysis, demographic data, time and location, and emergent behavior of the client’s user base.
• Improvement is a never-ending process and we make regular updates in the client’s app with new, powerful features.
• Besides the launch, we also offer clients some lightweight marketing endeavors to ensure that their app doesn’t get lost in the countless other names in the app stores.