ToyPins boasts a comprehensive and eclectic product range, catering to a broad spectrum of interests. From collectible toys and hobbyist materials to fashion items reflecting pop culture trends, the marketplace curates a selection that appeals to enthusiasts of all ages and interests.
We have created a minimalist yet visually appealing user interface to suit the buyers and sellers alike. While the user interface has branding, we have ensured buyer-friendly product pages, seller-friendly registration and account creation to provide unified navigation.
ToyPins has an in-app online payment integration, with data being end-to-end encrypted. Buyers can send and sellers can receive electronic payments via debit and credit cards. This integration makes payments convenient and buyers can utilize refund or dispute resolution.
These are the steps we take from the preliminary development considerations to the final release of the app.
• We discuss the core problem the app will solve for the client.
• Our business analysis team identifies the target user, mobile platforms and devices, and revenue model for the client’s application.
• The design team designs the UI/UX of the app, focusing on multi-touch gestures for smartphones with respect to the design standards.
• We select the right approach for app development according to the time and budget constraints of the client.
• Next we transform your idea into an application prototype keeping intact the basic functionality.
• Recognize the beta testers, acknowledge their feedback and integrate the necessary ones.
• We hand over the app to the client through strict deployment management ensuring the integrity of live environment is secure at all times.
• We make regular updates in the client’s app with new, powerful features.
• • In addition to the launch, we also offer clients some lightweight marketing endeavors to ensure that their app doesn’t get lost in the countless other names in the app stores.