Now order your favorite food and book a table without bothering to make a call to the place!
Users can search and locate the nearest restaurants as per their choice. You can further select the cuisines, price, reviews and more to decide whether the selected choice is the right fit for your experience or not.
No more entering the restaurant and wandering your gaze to find the best table, but selected your preferred table right from the home. Users will save enough time and frustration to go straight to their reserved table after entering the restaurant.
Now tap into amazing royalty programs and rewards offered by various restaurants exclusively to Smart Serve users. You no longer have to wait for great offers and discounts at your favorite dine-in places, but the app will allow you to collect points and redeem exciting rewards on your future offers.
The steps taken from the preliminary development considerations to the final release of the app.
• We discuss the core problem the app will solve for the client.
• Identifying the target user, mobile platforms and devices, and revenue model for the client’s application.
• Designing the app which involves concentrating on the essentials features in UI and multi-touch gestures for smartphones with respect to the design standards.
• We select the right approach for app development according to the time and budget constraints of the client.
• Next we transform your idea into an application prototype keeping intact the basic functionality.
• Recognize the beta testers, acknowledge their feedback and integrate the necessary ones.
• We hand over the app to the client through strict deployment management ensuring the integrity of live environment is secure at all times.
• Capturing powerful metrics for social sharing, funnel analysis, demographic data, time and location, and emergent behavior of the client’s user base.
• Improvement is a never-ending process and we make regular updates in the client’s app with new, powerful features.
• Besides the launch, we also offer clients some lightweight marketing endeavors to ensure that their app doesn’t get lost in the countless other names in the app stores.