The app connects parents with experienced and vetted nannies who provide in-home care, as well as accompanying children on offsite, extra-curricular activities arranged by schools and communities. Users can receive personalized services depending on their requirements. Plus features like scheduling and real-time tracking make the service all the more safe and convenient.
The app boasts a robust, impenetrable backend. We have our hyperfocus on secure development standards to ensure users’ personal, professional and financial information are protected. This practice helps us ensure our digital products are trustworthy and reliable for end-users – parents and nannies alike.
The app has a two-way rating system so parents and nannies can leave feedback about behavior and services. This also helps prospective service providers and buyers make hiring and serving decisions.
These are the steps we take from the preliminary development considerations to the final release of the app.
• We discuss the core problem the app will solve for the client.
• Our business analysis team identifies the target user, mobile platforms and devices, and revenue model for the client’s application.
• The design team designs the UI/UX of the app, focusing on multi-touch gestures for smartphones with respect to the design standards.
• We select the right approach for app development according to the time and budget constraints of the client.
• Next we transform your idea into an application prototype keeping intact the basic functionality.
• Recognize the beta testers, acknowledge their feedback and integrate the necessary ones.
• We hand over the app to the client through strict deployment management ensuring the integrity of live environment is secure at all times.
• We make regular updates in the client’s app with new, powerful features.
• In addition to the launch, we also offer clients some lightweight marketing endeavors to ensure that their app doesn’t get lost in the countless other names in the app stores.