The inclusion of in-app maps streamlines the planning process, allowing users to visualize the proximity of hotels and restaurants to their desired locations. This feature enhances efficiency, enabling groups to choose accommodations and dining options strategically based on their itinerary.
Group Friendly facilitates direct communication between users and hotel owners or restaurant vendors within the app. This eliminates the need for external communication channels and ensures that users can easily inquire about bookings, amenities, or special arrangements, fostering a smooth planning process.
Group Friendly follows affiliate partnerships model for monetization. The app is free and the in-app architecture is scalable to deploy ads in future. The app has space for sponsored content and featured listings. In future, the client can choose to pick from a mix of monetization strategies.
These are the steps we take from the preliminary development considerations to the final release of the app.
• We discuss the core problem the app will solve for the client.
• Our business analysis team identifies the target user, mobile platforms and devices, and revenue model for the client’s application.
• The design team designs the UI/UX of the app, focusing on multi-touch gestures for smartphones with respect to the design standards.
• We select the right approach for app development according to the time and budget constraints of the client.
• Next we transform your idea into an application prototype keeping intact the basic functionality.
• Recognize the beta testers, acknowledge their feedback and integrate the necessary ones.
• We hand over the app to the client through strict deployment management ensuring the integrity of live environment is secure at all times.
• We make regular updates in the client’s app with new, powerful features.
• In addition to the launch, we also offer clients some lightweight marketing endeavors to ensure that their app doesn’t get lost in the countless other names in the app stores.