Faucet Sounds stands out for its integration with an expansive music database, a feature pivotal for identifying a diverse array of songs. The app can identify popular music from independent artists and various genres.
Faucet Sounds uses voice recognition technology to identify the input. The app asks for permission to use the smartphone’s microphone. This feature analyzes the user's humming, singing, or verbal description of a song with precision.
Faucet Sounds takes user convenience to the next level with its seamless integration with Spotify. Users can effortlessly add identified songs directly to their Spotify playlists. The API integration with Spotify ensures that the transition from identification to playlist creation is smooth, allowing users to enjoy their newfound songs without any friction.
These are the steps we take from the preliminary development considerations to the final release of the app.
• We discuss the core problem the app will solve for the client.
• Our business analysis team identifies the target user, mobile platforms and devices, and revenue model for the client’s application.
• The design team designs the UI/UX of the app, focusing on multi-touch gestures for smartphones with respect to the design standards.
• We select the right approach for app development according to the time and budget constraints of the client.
• Next we transform your idea into an application prototype keeping intact the basic functionality.
• Recognize the beta testers, acknowledge their feedback and integrate the necessary ones.
• We hand over the app to the client through strict deployment management ensuring the integrity of live environment is secure at all times.
• We make regular updates in the client’s app with new, powerful features.
• In addition to the launch, we also offer clients some lightweight marketing endeavors to ensure that their app doesn’t get lost in the countless other names in the app stores.