Chores and Paws caters to a wide range of needs with carefully curated service categories. Whether users require home maintenance, cleaning, or specialized pet services, the app provides a comprehensive platform for diverse caregiving requirements.
The profile registration feature allows both users and service providers to create detailed profiles. This fosters transparency and trust, as users can make informed decisions based on caregiver profiles, certifications, reviews and ratings, availability and specialties.
Chores and Paws goes beyond typical home care service apps by offering specialized services for pets. Users can book services from professionals including dog walking, pet sitting, pet grooming, pet massages and training.
These are the steps we take from the preliminary development considerations to the final release of the app.
• We discuss the core problem the app will solve for the client.
• Our business analysis team identifies the target user, mobile platforms and devices, and revenue model for the client’s application.
• The design team designs the UI/UX of the app, focusing on multi-touch gestures for smartphones with respect to the design standards.
• We select the right approach for app development according to the time and budget constraints of the client.
• Next we transform your idea into an application prototype keeping intact the basic functionality.
• Recognize the beta testers, acknowledge their feedback and integrate the necessary ones.
• We hand over the app to the client through strict deployment management ensuring the integrity of live environment is secure at all times.
• We make regular updates in the client’s app with new, powerful features.
• In addition to the launch, we also offer clients some lightweight marketing endeavors to ensure that their app doesn’t get lost in the countless other names in the app stores.